Why online is the new high street Thursday May 20, 2010
We do it for one day every month. It might be blogging, building our business empire or just looking for a bargain. But it’s official. We are internet aficionados now. New research is out, showing that in just three years, British web users are spending 65% more time on the internet. That means more confident web users with more complex demands, making decisions more quickly. But with the internet becoming a home from home, how many websites give the right welcome?
- Take a peek at my Pinterest page!
- Which words matter to you? The Green Light Copywriting video is now live!
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter
- Why these myths about copywriting are bad for business
- No, copywriting really isn't just about good spelling