Client stories: the website rebrand Wednesday January 26, 2011
A well established firm of solicitors with a long history of supporting individuals and businesses.
What they needed:
Having been around for almost a century, the business already had a great reputation. They wanted to build on this by rebranding their image – but knew that their existing web content didn’t properly highlight the benefits of their services. The company was keen for the new web copy to reflect their well established, but up to date approach.
What they got:
I had already helped to create a house style for the company in previous projects. Based on this, I wrote new web copy that focused on what was important to the firm’s potential clients. The content combined high professional standards with a personable, reassuring style, helping to make the message clear to any potential clients visiting the site or searching online for legal advice.
What they thought:
“Our new website is a big part of our business re-brand. Green Light Copywriting provided us with unique, commercially focused web content when we needed it – and at short notice! By meeting our exact requirements in this way, the new copy has added value to our website and overall company rebrand.”
- Take a peek at my Pinterest page!
- Which words matter to you? The Green Light Copywriting video is now live!
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter
- Why these myths about copywriting are bad for business
- No, copywriting really isn't just about good spelling