For sale: your story Tuesday August 26, 2008
Who’s got your information? Hopefully it’s not your bank details that have somehow got from some high street banks to Ebay. We all want our personal information to stay personal. Those kinds of facts and figures should be ours alone. But what’s the beef you’re sharing on your business? Are you communicating your message? Do your potential customers understand the unique way you provide your services? That’s information you want to make and keep public. You can’t put a price on a strong business message – especially not £35.
- Take a peek at my Pinterest page!
- Which words matter to you? The Green Light Copywriting video is now live!
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter
- Why these myths about copywriting are bad for business
- Why ask a stranger to write about your business?