Client stories: the introductory brochure Wednesday January 12, 2011
An ambitious design and marketing agency looking to build on their growing reputation with some very big name businesses.
What they needed:
The agency was very keen for their introductory brochure to receive a strong response from potential customers. They asked me to review the copy they were currently using. My response was that it wasn’t working hard enough and it didn’t do them justice (well, they did ask me to be honest!).
What they got:
I rewrote their copy to make it distinctive to them and to really push why they were the best design and marketing agency to choose. In doing this, I created a unique tone of voice that captured the way they wanted to be perceived by their clients – advanced, approachable and experts in their field.
What they thought:
“As a developing design and marketing agency, we really needed to send out a stronger message about our services. Thanks to Green Light Copywriting, we now have an introductory brochure that truly reflects everything we have to offer our prospective clients.”
- Take a peek at my Pinterest page!
- Which words matter to you? The Green Light Copywriting video is now live!
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter
- Why these myths about copywriting are bad for business
- 30 questions to ask before you write any piece of content