One-way message? Friday January 14, 2011
Here’s another signage paradox for you.
It’s an extreme example of copy that serves only itself.
It’s also a sign which says: people might be getting your message, but are they really getting your point?
- Take a peek at my Pinterest page!
- Which words matter to you? The Green Light Copywriting video is now live!
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter
- Why these myths about copywriting are bad for business
- 30 questions to ask before you write any piece of content