The 100-word blog post: Ask for Evidence Friday April 29, 2016
Could a special pillow really improve your sleep? Can a homeopathic owl help you to heal? These and many more claims are the marketing and PR messages being assessed by Ask for Evidence. It’s “a public campaign that helps people request for themselves the evidence behind news stories, marketing claims and policies”. Launched by Sense About Science in 2011, Ask for Evidence is an important initiative and a valuable reminder of the power of marketing messages to shape and influence public perception. The art of ethical copywriting is to do that in a way which is both inspiring and honest.
- Take a peek at my Pinterest page!
- Which words matter to you? The Green Light Copywriting video is now live!
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter
- Why these myths about copywriting are bad for business
- No, copywriting really isn't just about good spelling