Try the Green Light Copywriting Jargon Quiz! Monday April 1, 2019
Jargon. It’s a four-letter word in many worlds. From councils to the internet and of course, to business, language that befuddles, bemuses and confuses still persists in getting in the way of the good things in life.
That’s what inspired me to create the Green Light Copywriting Jargon Quiz. It’s a bit of fun with a serious message.
Over-complicated language stifles and bamboozles. It creates barriers between people and organisations. Yes, some jargon will probably always have a place in everyday life but we still have a long way to go before plain language is the norm, rather than a much commented-upon exception. Try the quiz! I hope you like it.
Camilla Zajac, Green Light Copywriting, April 2019
- 20 danger points to avoid in copywriting for innovation
- Try the Green Light Copywriting Jargon Quiz!
- 10 questions for more unique content
- 7 copywriting insights for business from 2018
- Which words matter to you? Watch the Green Light Copywriting video
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?