15 years later... Monday July 30, 2018
15 years ago, the copywriting bug bit. So, I took the leap and began copywriting full-time. I had been writing for several years before that, alongside my full-time job. But then I decided that it was what I wanted to do all the time. So, I went for it. From creating careers resources and content for charities in the early stages, my copywriting services grew into supporting businesses. And so many businesses. From hand-made chocolates to award winning eco-tiles, from first-of-its-kind HR software to components used by industries around the globe. You name the topic, I’ve probably written about it. But you know the best thing about the past 15 years of copywriting for business? The people I’ve met. So, thank you to my clients, friends and advocates – all the people who have been there for me along the way. It’s been quite a journey. Here’s to the next 15 years!
Camilla Zajac, Green Light Copywriting, July 2018
- 20 danger points to avoid in copywriting for innovation
- Try the Green Light Copywriting Jargon Quiz!
- 10 questions for more unique content
- 7 copywriting insights for business from 2018
- Which words matter to you? Watch the Green Light Copywriting video
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?