Client stories: the customer emails Wednesday January 19, 2011
A well established company offering innovative online HR management services to clients including small and medium-sized businesses and major organisations.
What they needed:
The company regularly sends email updates to its existing and potential clients. They were concerned that the information wasn’t engaging enough and focused too much on telling the facts rather than selling their services. On review I agreed with this. I also found that the content wasn’t highlighting the full value of the company’s services.
What they got:
I edited the company’s content to create a more engaging story. The first step was to update and refresh the language the company was using; the second was to refine the focus of the message. All giving the company more professional and powerful communications.
What they thought:
“The nature of our company means that we rely on email communications to connect with our customers. With Green Light Copywriting, we can trust that, that not only are our communications professional, but they are also written to fully promote the benefits of our services. Well worth the investment.”
- Copywriting in a time of crisis
- 6 truths about creating winning ideas for your content
- Try the Green Light Copywriting Jargon Quiz!
- 30 questions to ask before you write any piece of content
- Which words matter to you? Watch the Green Light Copywriting video
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?