What's the best way to communicate in a changing world? Thursday September 4, 2008
What’s your answer to change? How can you use your communications to help your business adapt during times of uncertainty?
Clear statement – Do your communications clearly state who you are and what you offer? People adapting to change have even less time to wade through pages of content to find the information they need.
Consistent communications – Make sure all your communications, web or printed, add up to one strong story.
Keep in contact – Let customers know what you’re doing. Does your service or product offer an added benefit during times of uncertainty? Let people know.
Keep up to date – What are your customers looking for in a changing business climate? Use email updates, newsletters and updated web copy to tell them what’s on offer.
Adapting to change creates new and unexpected challenges. But whilst transition is rarely comfortable, it’s often interesting. And, when it’s done right, productive too.
- 20 danger points to avoid in copywriting for innovation
- 10 questions for more unique content
- 7 copywriting insights for business from 2018
- Which words matter to you? Watch the Green Light Copywriting video
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter