Most conflicting signs of the week Friday January 28, 2011
Ever read something and wondered what it’s really trying to say?
There’s plenty of copy out there that tries to cover all eventualities at once.
From the website home page that tries to explain every aspect of a company’s services – to the brochure which attempts to appeal to all possible readers.
Whatever the copy, its purpose always needs to be to point its audience in the right direction.
- 20 danger points to avoid in copywriting for innovation
- 10 questions for more unique content
- 7 copywriting insights for business from 2018
- Which words matter to you? Watch the Green Light Copywriting video
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter