For sale: your story Tuesday August 26, 2008
Who’s got your information? Hopefully it’s not your bank details that have somehow got from some high street banks to Ebay. We all want our personal information to stay personal. Those kinds of facts and figures should be ours alone. But what’s the beef you’re sharing on your business? Are you communicating your message? Do your potential customers understand the unique way you provide your services? That’s information you want to make and keep public. You can’t put a price on a strong business message – especially not £35.
- 20 danger points to avoid in copywriting for innovation
- 10 questions for more unique content
- 7 copywriting insights for business from 2018
- Which words matter to you? Watch the Green Light Copywriting video
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter