One-way message? Friday January 14, 2011
Here’s another signage paradox for you.
It’s an extreme example of copy that serves only itself.
It’s also a sign which says: people might be getting your message, but are they really getting your point?
- 20 danger points to avoid in copywriting for innovation
- 10 questions for more unique content
- 7 copywriting insights for business from 2018
- Which words matter to you? Watch the Green Light Copywriting video
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter