It's time to think about number one Thursday July 8, 2010
How many business-owners genuinely believe their business is fascinating? In my experience, not nearly enough. You’d be surprised how many conversations I’ve had to encourage people to see things differently. And how many questions I’ve needed to ask to draw out those vital clues. It’s not about being big headed. It’s not about bragging. It’s part of the marketing equation – writing about what makes them number one for their customers.
- 20 danger points to avoid in copywriting for innovation
- 10 questions for more unique content
- 7 copywriting insights for business from 2018
- Which words matter to you? Watch the Green Light Copywriting video
- What's the best way to communicate in a changing world?
- 4 ways to get the best from your copywriter