It's time to think about number one Thursday July 8, 2010
How many business-owners genuinely believe their business is fascinating? In my experience, not nearly enough. You’d be surprised how many conversations I’ve had to encourage people to see things differently. And how many questions I’ve needed to ask to draw out those vital clues. It’s not about being big headed. It’s not about bragging. It’s part of the marketing equation – writing about what makes them number one for their customers.
- Tips for more sensitive copywriting in tough times
- 4 errors to avoid when starting your copywriting process
- 6 truths about creating winning ideas for your content
- Try the Green Light Copywriting Jargon Quiz!
- 30 questions to ask before you write any piece of content
- Which words matter to you? Watch the Green Light Copywriting video